Tumblr simply may be one the most effective kept secrets out there. The more you study Tumblr the more you’ll see it has everything from the funny to the memorable, from the profane to the inspirational. Tumblr really has it all.
There are currently quite 138.6 million blogs with half dozen 2.3 billion posts – wowzer. It’s no surprise that it’s spurred such interest. associate degree with the promoting potential comes the requirement to possess stats thus you what’s operating and what’s happening. thus let’s have a glance at a number of those stats that you just ought to grasp to assist you build your followers and grow your traffic flow.
* the average visit to Tumblr is fourteen minutes, that is actually longer than Twitter or Facebook
* twenty eight of the 31 brands also are found on Instagram or Pinterest
* 9 % of USA visits occur through the use of a mobile device
* the average Tumblr user views around sixty seven pages/month
* only thirty one of the highest 100 Brands Use Tumblr
* 17 % of Tumblr visits happen during work
* 35percent of Tumblr visitors earn more > $50,000 annually
* 16 % of Tumblr visitors are Hispanic, that’s 7 percent more than the 9 % average
* 7.2 % of Flickrs referral traffic is from Tumblr
* Tumblr is that the fifth most visited website throughout the USA
* 65 % of the Tumblr audience has a college education
* 36 % of visitors are parents
* 66 % of visitors are below the age of thirty five and thirty-nine percent are below the age of twenty five
* 31 % of all visitors are within the USA totaling 41,250,000
* 56 % of all visitors have at least some college education
* California accounts for 16.75 % of all unique visits within the USA
* Tumblr has grown 74 % in 2013, compared to Twitter and LinkedIn’s 40 %
* most unique visitors originate in seoul at 1,694,000+
Once you recognize who it is that’s visiting the Tumblr website, it becomes a lot of easier for you to target your traffic and then build upon that, thereby increasing your traffic flow, which ultimately is a crucial step in your branding process.
Tumblr caters to a younger market than some of the other widespread social networking sites and it’s vital that you just keep this in mind after you are sending out your messages, texts, photos, images and videos. Target your market so you will.